Lady gets hit by car and people flip out!

thorne

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She technically only really endangered the mob surrounding her car (which I'm perfectly okay with). That truck was barely hit...I highly doubt any injuries occurred.

Doesn't matter. If that truck has been a half second earlier she would have broadsided it right in the driver's door. If anything it was the truck driver's quick thinking that minimized the incident by steering right to avoid her.

Doesn't matter. If that truck has been a half second earlier she would have broadsided it right in the driver's door. If anything it was the truck driver's quick thinking that minimized the incident by steering right to avoid her.

I blame the psycho mob, not her. She was a terrified female with no self defense besides being in her vehicle and getting out of there as fast as possible. In a situation like that, you have to consider your own life first.

IMO "ghetto fucking trash" has got nothing to do with the color of someone's skin and more to do with their attitude and mentality.

+over 9000 Plenty of white people who are ghetto trash.

Drive off in a controlled manner???? Are you mildly fucking retarded?

I have 50 doll hairs that say if you were in a situation with a shit ton of people beating on your car, trying to drag you out, kicking your windshield in, in one of the most dangerous ghetto ass hoods in the land, your fight or flight adrenaline rush would have you on the gas pedal trying to GTFO as fast as you could.

I would say this woman's reaction was perfectly reasonable.

Controlled manner.... :Rolling eyes: Fucking retard.

In Draco's mind:

"Oh dear, this angry mob is trying to kill me... Now just let me adjust my mirrors, check for traffic while easing into the intersection... Yup looks clear, I will be, oh wait there's cross traffic. I better stop and wait for him to go through, he does have right of way after all... Okay nice and easy on the gas, hands at 10 and 2... And here we go."

In reality:

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.... I'm going to fucking die! Oh fuck, what the fuck do I do, fuck, I gotta get the fuck out of here!!! I gotta get the fuck away from this!!! Fffffffffffffuuuuuuucccccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crenshaw is also 7 minutes from Beverly Hills. The average house price is 440k.

yeah....don't paint Crenshaw to be an upscale neighborhood. Travel that 7 miles and the average house price is $2,025,000 and not filled with ghetto people doing ghetto shit.

The smart thing would have been to drive off in a controlled manner and NOT hit the truck. But hey, maybe endangering others when fleeing a mob is mandatory. I must've skipped that day of class.

But apparently you took all of your SEAL, Chuck Norris, John Force, and How to Drive in the 1992 Los Angeles Riots courses.

Here is why there was so many people, and black rubber all over the road... its an "event" they affectionately call "Crenshaw Takeover"

From the same night...

Notice they were friendly to the white kids in the corvette who were acting like retards, also nearly hitting people....

My guess, girl in car tried getting through intersection as they were blocking traffic, and didnt notice the pedestrian when she came through...

In vid above, @ the 8:22 marker is where the girl took off and hit the truck...

Why are you acting like a mob wasn't attacking her?

Serious question, please answer. TIA

I'm not. My first post said I didn't blame her for getting the hell out of there.

But I don't blame her for plowing through the crowd to get out of there.

I blame her for mowing down a pedestrian she should have seen, and then nearly t-boning another car when she leaves. She shouldn't be driving.

I blame her for mowing down a pedestrian she should have seen, and then nearly t-boning another car when she leaves. She shouldn't be driving.

Shattered glass greatly reduces visabilty. Below is a pic to demonstrate

http://www.insurancehotline.com/wp-content/themes/insurance/images/7874b96f473d87f830ea3718f121.jpeg