Midohio

Get em Gerg! We just need to make that guy a little quicker in the straight and you'll be having even more fun out there.

yea this engine is a turd! I am thinking i might sell it and go with an S2k! Definitely a fun track day in the afternoon though!!

I already wish we were all back there. I also wish we were in the same class driving together a bit more. I need to grab tires and a tune and I should be able to hang with Aaron. Greg, well, you need a little more :gabe:

A set of R Comps on the Dart would do wonders. My car is set up pretty well for its capabilities as is. Mediocre tires, decent pads (for tracking) and all stock power. If I increased power, or added a better tire, these Porterfield R4S pads would be a danger at Mid Ohio. They are fantastic for the car as it sits. Excellent on the street, and held up and performed pretty well on the track, even when I was pushing it.

Dat Dart was doing incredibly well in the rain, when it dried out, it showed its weaknesses very fast.

Audi Club is there 6/22-23 they run a GREAT event, one of my favorites but I'll be out of town.

Mid Ohio Region club race weekend is July 5-7. Generally they only allow Advanced Drivers Education people to run these weekends but they're doing a Sunday only DE for lower level drivers. $175 for the single day.

NASA is there late July

Cincinnati region SCCA has their PDX on 8/9....very similar to the auto interests event we were just at

OVR SCCA usually has a PDX day somewhere around the end of august (always the hottest day of the year pretty much guaranteed)

GET SOME!

Audi Club is there 6/22-23 they run a GREAT event, one of my favorites but I'll be out of town.

Mid Ohio Region club race weekend is July 5-7. Generally they only allow Advanced Drivers Education people to run these weekends but they're doing a Sunday only DE for lower level drivers. $175 for the single day.

NASA is there late July

Cincinnati region SCCA has their PDX on 8/9....very similar to the auto interests event we were just at

OVR SCCA usually has a PDX day somewhere around the end of august (always the hottest day of the year pretty much guaranteed)

GET SOME!

Thanks for the info. I will be signing up for some of these.

How does one get started? I assume there is a course to take, and probably an instructor for the first few runs?

I am very interested in getting this boat out there.

Shaun

sign up, show up, go to drivers meetings, have a instructor with you for a few sessions and then you are on your own. its really that simple. just make sure you go to a HPDE day and you should learn a ton

told you dat dart would beat me in the straights. I think i owe you $20? maybe just a few beers at the goat

This is true. I already collected $20 from my boss that was there. You can buy me some beer soon. I'll be able to have a drink in 10 days sir: count on it.