Driven with a purpose car & bike show June 30 11-4pm

buelliganx1

Columbus QS&L Sunday June 30 11-4pm

$15 donation per car

DJ and silent auction.

Here's the flyer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/buelligan/Carshow.jpg

This is all I know, just saw this on FaceBook and thought some of you might be interested.

Good times, lots of cars, some of which I'd not seen around before.

Thanks to the CR folks who stopped by to chat. It sprinkled the last hour of the show, but didn't rain until it was all over.

The Century took 1st place pre-1999 JDM and I got a sharp handmade piston trophy. http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/emoticons/champ.gif

I was up around 1. Didn't seem to be much there. Must have showed later

I assumed that was you leaving in the Red GT500 with Alcoa's when we got there. White 14 GT and white 13 Camaro. You were at the light at Polaris when we saw you.

I think the car show registrations were around 50 from what I overheard, but there were people coming into the place and registering right up to 2:30 or so. As soon as the rain showed up on radar, a number of the classic cars left.

They announced that the event raised over $1,000 for the charity which isn't bad considering this was its first year and is largely driven by the efforts of a couple of individuals, although the G Club works hard on the day of the event also.

I dont know what other advertising they had out for this event but I just happened to see this on Facebook and even QS&L's website says nothing of the show. Seems like they could get the word out a little better.

I put it on the c&c FB page and Jeremy posted in multiple FB groups.