PA System to borrow/rent?

mrs.cos

How large a space do you have to fill, and how much background will you have to get over top of? An old college bookshelf system can work if the room's not too large, or everyone quiets down when someone's talking.

It will be for an outdoor meet, It will be under a tent, likely.

I'd like to be heard with the mic over 75+ people.

My dad and brother own their own live audio business and have MORE than enough for you. With a combined 40+ years experience they will be nothing but professional but since they enjoy to do it on the side and it's not their career they're more affordable than most. Dads traveled the country doing live audio with national acts and my brother use to travel with my band. If you want to PM me we can talk details.

My dad and brother own their own live audio business and have MORE than enough for you. With a combined 40+ years experience they will be nothing but professional but since they enjoy to do it on the side and it's not their career they're more affordable than most. Dads traveled the country doing live audio with national acts and my brother use to travel with my band. If you want to PM me we can talk details.

Ill pm you this evening