Fast Lambos Doing Work

wagner

You should have heard the sound from the start line... :eek:

Awesome vid! Crazy to think they can get to 170 or so in the first 1/4 but then the second 1/4 or if its a mile the other 3/4 they only pick up 30-80. Just crazyness, but these cars are a pure work or art.

Actually that was only a 1/2-mile event.....the 1-Mile runs start in October.

It's a LOT harder than people think to add MPH once you get over 200mph+. The aero and HP needed is just unreal at those speeds...

You should have heard the sound from the start line... :eek:

Actually that was only a 1/2-mile event.....the 1-Mile runs start in October.

It's a LOT harder than people think to add MPH once you get over 200mph+. The aero and HP needed is just unreal at those speeds...

Yup!

To quote the old top gear...

It takes only 250hp to reach 150..

The next 100 takes another 750+

Go ahead and get your car up to 170, hit the accelerator and let me know how well it zooms out. That's assuming, it hasn't taken flight by then.

I know exactly what your talking about, im not stupid lol. The drag on your car at those speeds takes a substantial amount of horsepower to overcome. I think its just crazy how fast they pick up speed at the beginning is all.

I'm ready to see what they run in 1-Mile since the fastest car (racing) at that event was only geared to around 225mph. The two other cars that "apparently" make more power didn't run at the 1/2 either so it will be interesting...

I'm also ready to turn up the boost and see if I can get 200+ in the 1/2 personally and 230+ in the Mile... ;)

You should hear the sound when your getting walked by one. :mad:

:lolguy:

I know this sound :megusta:

:lolguy:

I'm just happy that on my pump/low boost setting I ran similar speeds as Peter's car on pump gas/low boost... ;)