Imstock2 vs CTD

SRTurbo04

All I got out of this for the few moments I watched is that you are too cheap to bet $20....:gabe:

yeah your right I wouldn't lock in a 20$ race against cordells 10 second Camaro... hell ive raced cordell like 39244824949 times :lol:

After asking him on facebook a few weeks ago, he thought the whole harness was shot, multiple people told him to check both CPS', and a few other things. One of his buddies chimed in to tell me and others we were wrong and the simple shit compared to a harness swap didn't need checked.

How do people like this balance a checkbook

After asking him on facebook a few weeks ago, he thought the whole harness was shot, multiple people told him to check both CPS', and a few other things. One of his buddies chimed in to tell me and others we were wrong and the simple shit compared to a harness swap didn't need checked.

How do people like this balance a checkbook

Ill at least give imstock some credit, at least he begging people to fix his shit lol

Ill at least give imstock some credit, at least he begging people to fix his shit lol

Last advice I offered him and his buddy said that they knew what it was for sure. Now they are back to not having a damn clue. But I guess with the mental capacity of a goldfish it's hard to even do simple addition.

Last advice I offered him and his buddy said that they knew what it was for sure. Now they are back to not having a damn clue. But I guess with the mental capacity of a goldfish it's hard to even do simple addition.

Truth, but not suprising. Although those friends of his are only making shit worse. If there not trying to tell him what's wrong with his car, there filling his head with shit and making him even more cocky

what's his car doing? Not starting? I wondered if he might have screwed up with the reluctor wheel to ecu compatibility.... he didnt seem to fully grasp that concept from what I remember...

I always put a 58 and a 24 tooth reluctor wheel on,,,,,,,,,, that way I dont have to research and know that im covered