Any members do any vinyl decals for automotive?

rage1187

Im not in any real big hurry but would like to have something within the week.

Need a piece of precut vinyl for the windshield. Didnt know if any members might have the equipment or know of someone reputable that could give me their number. the guy i knew done hasnt returned my calls so his number might not work anymore. would rather give someone local my money vs ebay.

i sent a private message to him non the less. i just dont trust ebay for what im wanting.

im looking to get a 1 color no design windshield vinyl. similar to that of what they call the " pimp strip " in tinting, but im wanting a solid gloss black.

i cut vinyl / print shirts. You just want a piece of black, nothing done w/ it? text me.

How do your vinyl prices compare to the good eBay stuff? I was contemplating wrapping my car matte, but would prefer to buy local.

I just had some made last week from Fast Signs on 161, by Sawmill. Just walked in and told them how I wanted things. I had nothing to for them to referance. They made several different decals for my car for the Rally I'm doing later this month. They came out great and the pricing was good. Talked to them Tuesday, picked up Friday. 4 different designs and 8 stickers total. Good email of proof to approve before print also.

How do your vinyl prices compare to the good eBay stuff? I was contemplating wrapping my car matte, but would prefer to buy local.

I don't wrap cars, this is just a hobby. If you're gonna do a matte wrap, you'll want a proper wrapping-cast vinyl, (it's really PVC nowadays, but we call it vinyl anyway) and a guarantee. Inexpensive vinyl is not dimensionally stable (it shrinks / stretches)

You just said 'good ebay stuff'

Ant you're pimmed. My cell is in the above post though

PM "Total Sign" on here.

The last time I spoke to Tommy about his CR account he said it was deactivated and you hadn't returned his call to set it back up?

Let me know if this is true/you need his number.

Thanks,

Marc

Check with AGI in plain city. I used them here at Germian Mercedes Benz to have the sprinter vans and smart cars wrap for business's. they do excellent work and they do it right the first time!!!

Contact Nate and tell him Eric from Germain Mercedes Benz of Easton sent you!

Nate J. Nale | Sales Logisticso: 614.873.1273 x201 | f: 614.873.6728 | m: 614.937.4127 | w: http://www.agionline.com

9021 heritage drive, suite L, plain city, oh 43064

• 1 month later...