Am I crazy?

HUMBLER1647545517

They say the second happiest day in a man's life is when he buys a boat. The first happiest day is when he sells it.

Don't know that much about GTOs but I would imagine that your 70 is an appreciating asset where a boat is a depreciating asset that requires lots of maintenance.

I'm not too hung up on the appreciation/depreciation. I'm not making any money off the GTO based on what I've invested over the last 10 years. And its getting to a point where I need to drop some serious coin to get it to a place I'd be happy with it (ie full frame off).

Concerned more about whether or not a Stingray is a good boat vs some other brands.

I'm not too hung up on the appreciation/depreciation. I'm not making any money off the GTO based on what I've invested over the last 10 years. And its getting to a point where I need to drop some serious coin to get it to a place I'd be happy with it (ie full frame off).

Concerned more about whether or not a Stingray is a good boat vs some other brands.

Both Sam's and Anthony's red boats were Stingrays. Both were late 80s maybe they can chime in. I believe Stingrays are more on the entry level site of boat manufactures.