Sprint LTE baby!

Exodus

that is an accepted site and on for good, i've been following the development pretty closely that last few weeks.

around half of the sprint towers are waiting for fiber to be run still but the majority have all the new vision equipment in place.

that is an accepted site and on for good, i've been following the development pretty closely that last few weeks.

around half of the sprint towers are waiting for fiber to be run still but the majority have all the new vision equipment in place.

They're converting the old nextel towers to LTE/LTE-A aren't they?

Meanwhile, I'm still bouncing in and out of both 1x and roaming both at home in Johnstown and work in Grove City, which is in sight of 270. My battery life is horrible because of it.

get a airvana from sprint, bitch enough and it's free.

Nextel will be shut off at the end of this month. Eventually down the road they will convert those to LTE also. It will be off another radio band though. They do not sell any phone right now yet that run off of 800 MHZ.

Utilizing the 800mhz band for LTE will give Sprint triband LTE - this opens a chance for Sprint to really leap ahead with LTE speed, although coverage will likely suffer forever.

Ohh Copperhead some of the towers might be down due to the upgrades also.

There is fuckery all over with their towers.

Ohh Copperhead some of the towers might be down due to the upgrades also.

Makes cents. At work I used to have full bar all the time, then one day a month or so ago it just went to complete shit. At home I used to always have one or two bar, but never roaming and always 3g, now its all over the place, usually for the worse. If they can't get everything running smoothly by the time my contract is up next year I'm gone, the gf and I both had to have our Evo LTEs replaced twice for various issues and service has been getting worse and worse.

Good hopefully it happens soon. Tired of all the sprint "techs" telling me they've never had coverage or speed issues with THEIR phones. My S4 is nearly unusable, I can't even use the GPS on it with Google maps in or around 90% of central Ohio because the data speeds are so horrid.

Good hopefully it happens soon. Tired of all the sprint "techs" telling me they've never had coverage or speed issues with THEIR phones. My S4 is nearly unusable, I can't even use the GPS on it with Google maps in or around 90% of central Ohio because the data speeds are so horrid.

My gps seems to work fine, i'm just tired of having 1 bar of 3g at my house and only when im close to the window.

http://blog.gsmarena.com/how-to-get-offline-google-maps-on-your-android-phone-now/

My gps seems to work fine, i'm just tired of having 1 bar of 3g at my house and only when im close to the window.

My GPS works OK, but my data doesn't so my Google maps doesn't work half the time or it takes forever to load the maps

So, why on earth would you stick with Sprint then? Also, just to piss in Sprint's Wheaties, I typically see about double that DL speed and 3-4 times the UL on AT&T.

I probably wont leave sprint because Its unlimited, i can stick it out, when I was on wimax I would use at least 40gb in two - three months using my phone as a wireless hotspot and streaming netflix.