Subaru Owners/Enthusiats, I would appreciate some help

Geeesammy

Instant reaction to "looking for a car for 2-3 years that does not need constant attention" is no on this one. Personal opinion only.

Why does he/she want to get rid of it?

Supposedly they "need a power plant for a drift car" but you can pick up my motor, transmission, ecu, etc. all day online for half of what I'm trying to sell my car for. This doesn't include injectors and everything else, so to me it looks like mine would be the donor car for this "drift project." I can see his perspective on wanting a car with all the supporting electronics and fuel for a drop in Into something else along with the correct pan, etc. already on it. Just trading a car worth 2-3k more asking for no cash on top is a huge red flag to me. The only thing he asked for was all the extra parts I have to go with it. Sadly these might add up to $1,000 on a good day.

Sell Supra, buy LS1 f-body, enjoy life. /thread

I've been down this road and loved it. Sadly my insurance would put me much higher than I want to pay, along with what I can reasonably afford. I don't want to work in all my free time during school to pay insurance on a 11+ year old car, if I wasnt in school and was working 40+ a week, sure. Just can't do that right now.