Monster trucks...at the drag strip.

SRTurbo04

12 second's in that big ass truck, not too bad lol.

I dont know if that would work out as a 12... Most "Calculators" assume that your not already TOPPED OUT at the 1/8th. They'd be stuck on the limiter for the other 1/8th of the track and wouldnt be accelerating, just stuck @ around 80mph. I assume the calculator the youtube video user used to get the 12.8 didnt cap the vehicle off at 80mph, probably said like a 105-110mph trap which these things obviously cant do.

While that could be true, the same could be said about a lot of 1/8th mile cars (usually they are all gearing). The fact remains that big ass truck is faster than a lot of cars on this site haha.

FWIW, the easiest way to determine 1/4 mile from 1/8th is to take the 1/8th mile et and times it by 1.5. It's not an exact science, but usually comes pretty close

I dont know if that would work out as a 12... Most "Calculators" assume that your not already TOPPED OUT at the 1/8th. They'd be stuck on the limiter for the other 1/8th of the track and wouldnt be accelerating, just stuck @ around 80mph. I assume the calculator the youtube video user used to get the 12.8 didnt cap the vehicle off at 80mph, probably said like a 105-110mph trap which these things obviously cant do.

Exactly. I'm actually surprised they hit above 70, likely most of that is tire diameter.