Anderson Silva finally loses in UFC

DaddyBuiltRacing

It's about damn time, personally I got tired of seeing this guy dance around all fight, putting his hands down to taunt people. That's actually what got his ass knocked out tonight.

I am curious to see if he fights again. After the fight tonight, he said he doesn't want a rematch and is no longer interested in fighting for the title. Everyone wants a super matchup of GSP/Silva or Jones/Silva but I don't think those will ever happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPdBUwA2GQg

If the link is dead when you click it, sorry! UFC has been pulling links since this happened.

He signed a 10 fight deal with UFC and Dana White has already said if he lost there will be a rematch. Personally I think he lost on purpose.

All sorts of pro athletes sign big time contracts and many never finish them.

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

He signed a 10 fight deal with UFC and Dana White has already said if he lost there will be a rematch. Personally I think he lost on purpose.

With a record like that would you really want to lose on purpose? Seriously, think about that. Why destroy a legacy you've worked so hard to create? I guess for the right kind of money people will do just about anything but who knows.

With a record like that would you really want to lose on purpose? Seriously, think about that. Why destroy a legacy you've worked so hard to create? I guess for the right kind of money people will do just about anything but who knows.

You answered your own question.

Hes said it many time on interviews, that he wanted to focus on his life goals more rather then worry about up coming fights.

He would have made even more money if he fought GSP or Jones and those were title fights. Not many people in he UFC have held 2 different weight class belts at the same time.

His bullshit antics and arrogance finally bit him.

Isn't Forrest Gump 9 the same guy who was saying Tony Dungy and other black head coaches couldn't win Super Bowls because of their skin color?

So yeah, idk what point he is trying to make here, but once again it's best to ignore his nonsense. Dude probably walks around in a tin foil hat

Not being a big fight afficianado, I would love to hear more arguments for the last two posts.

I've learn at a very young age that's professional sports here in the USA are nothing but shows. With that in mind, any great show will drive to capture its audiences with dramas and make massive amount of $$$.

I went to the UFC fight at the arena couple years ago. The main fight was Forrest Griffin vs Rampage Jackson. Of course, Rampage was a massive favorite to win. It was something rediculous like risking $450 to win $100. Anyway, the first two rounds Forrest Griffin got smoke, bruised up and barely able to finish the round. Third round came he landed couple punches and some how won the fight. Forrest Griffin is a great fighter but there was no way he would have won that fight without its being fix. Rampage Jackson barely broke a sweat during the fight, he even said its all about the money after the fight. Since then I've lost interest in UFC.

Isn't Forrest Gump 9 the same guy who was saying Tony Dungy and other black head coaches couldn't win Super Bowls because of their skin color?

So yeah, idk what point he is trying to make here, but once again it's best to ignore his nonsense. Dude probably walks around in a tin foil hat

What I said was I'll always take my chances again minority coaches and quarter back in big football games. I'm a gambler and that's strategy had serve me well.

So let me get this staight, the fight was fixed because of money? Mind you, his loss now pulls the value away from any super fight he has, because he is no longer undefeated and the champ.

Look at Fedor's fight he lost. People said the fix was in then to, but the fact is somebody figured out how to beat him and exposed him. After that he was pretty much done and not worth as much.

Sonnen laid the blueprint for how you beat Silva and it was about to happen. Silva tried his typical bullshit to goad someone into a stand up game, but this time the guy said "fuck this, I'm going to crack you in the face" and that's it.

I lost all respect for Silva and stopped buying and PPV he was on after the whole show boating and taunting thing started. I'm glad somebody finally had the ability and timing to put him out.

This fight was odd to me. He did more taunting than he usually does. Freely taking shots to the face. Not calling it fixed, but I was excited to see him go down. BWs went crazy on that sleeper punch.

Whether something was fishy or otherwise, I can guarantee you don't get knocked the fuck out on purpose. haha

Also, give it time. Everyone's a bit upset after they lose a fight. Who knows what this will actually lead to. In a sense, he deserved to pay for taking too many chances. I'd even go so far as to say maybe he wanted to lose subconciously but only he knows that; or maybe not. lol

I just think his cocky-ness finally got the best of his. His dancing style was usually fast enough to miss almost all punches, but this time he was caught.

As for the forest fight, that dude has always looked beat up every time he grinds out a win. What i lve most about the ufc is that eventually every one loses.