HousCarpet cleaning companies

Buckeye1647545503

First anyone here do it professionally? What companies do a good job that last? I have had some clean it and weeks later it is as dirty looking or worse and some that it looks better than ever and stays that way. I am guessing something to do with getting all the soap back out. Anyway I figured I ask and get feedback. I need to have it done this week next at the latest

First time you clean it, it takes all the scotch guard and stain master protectant right out of it. That stuff is baked in from the factory just like a car seat in your vehicle. That's why you notice it's getting dirty faster. Try to spot clean as long as you can. But the hardest part of any floor is keeping it clean. Even oils off your bare feet will deposit on your floors.

As for companies, get referrals there are alot of them out there and different crews make a huge difference. If they use 5 gals of water on your carpet they should easily be getting 4.5 back out just for example.

Some swear by chemical cleaning some by water. It's really preference on that end. I've used master clean in the past a few times and it all depends on the crew. I had to reclean mine one time right after they were done w my own commercial unit ( use to clean hotels w it in the 80s ) and I got a ton more dirty out of it than they did. But they recently did my dads house and did an excellent job.