Fuck this shit

Gergwheel1647545492

I hate the assholes that ride on the back wheel on the freeway. Or the ones that fly by you at 110, I don't think your gear is going to help at that speed. That shit makes me nervous when I'm driving near them.

Depends on what you hit. If you are just skidding to a halt on asphalt or grass, you may walk away without a scratch. That's a big chance to take on a public road though.

I hate the assholes that ride on the back wheel on the freeway. Or the ones that fly by you at 110, I don't think your gear is going to help at that speed. That shit makes me nervous when I'm driving near them.
not sure if this link will work as its from face book but ughhh

schdmelmer would beg to differ :lol: every time I see the guy its on the back tire... he might be better on the back tire then some on two wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151588908996520&set=vb.545206519&type=3&theater

A few thoughts:

1. I am far too impulsive to ever responsibly own or ride a motorcycle.

2. If I did own one, I would always ride with all the gear. I'd walk around in the grocery store with all of it on, including the helmet.

3. I think any bird that gets hit by anything on the ground deserves to die. Seriously, if you have capability of flying over shit, and then get hit by something, then too bad, idiot.

Winning.

Passed an old man on the freeway riding a Harley with no helmet and no shirt yesterday. He was at least in his mid-70's and all his skin was flapping in the wind. It was disgusting.

At that age hell hes had a good run if he dies, atleast he went out probably doing something he loved.

There was a SQUID on 256 today, shorts t shirt sandals, had a helmet though. Weaving in and out of traffic, no turn signals. Riding the hash marks between lanes and kinda just choosing his lane whenever he wanted. Made me nervous as shit to be anywhere near him

I ride/rode with and without gear. If I'm casual riding, I go out in whatever.....if I know I'm gonna get down....I wear gear. Yes I understand I can't predict for other people, but it's my choice and I know this when my feet hit the pegs.

I ride/rode with and without gear. If I'm casual riding, I go out in whatever.....if I know I'm gonna get down....I wear gear. Yes I understand I can't predict for other people, but it's my choice and I know this when my feet hit the pegs.

Whatever you say, "King Kyle" :dumb:

sounds like you are the king douche. wish you could switch places with Kenny.

thats why I never bought a bike when I was younger. I knew for a fact I would be even more dumb shit then what I was already doing in a car and kill myself. For me at that time, not speeding in a bike is like going to a titty bar and not looking at tits n ass.

sounds like you are the king douche. wish you could switch places with Kenny.

He is a douche. Common consensus throughout Dayton. Thinks he is the shit because he has a TBSS. Overpaid big time. Definitely a fucking idiot.

A few thoughts:

1. I am far too impulsive to ever responsibly own or ride a motorcycle.

2. If I did own one, I would always ride with all the gear. I'd walk around in the grocery store with all of it on, including the helmet.

3. I think any bird that gets hit by anything on the ground deserves to die. Seriously, if you have capability of flying over shit, and then get hit by something, then too bad, idiot.

:lol: idk why i always imagine you being geniune when you write these things.

yes because people always know when they are going to get hit before they go out :fuuuu:

I had a guy throw his hands up at me one time like I did something wrong because I pulled out while he was far back not realizing that he was doing probably 70 in a 35. No helmet or anything. Like dude if you where doing the speed limit you wouldn't have had to slow down and I would have still had 200yards of room

I had a guy throw his hands up at me one time like I did something wrong because I pulled out while he was far back not realizing that he was doing probably 70 in a 35. No helmet or anything. Like dude if you where doing the speed limit you wouldn't have had to slow down and I would have still had 200yards of room

You didn't hear? When you don't wear a helmet you are allowed to double the speed limit on a bike. Serves as our autobahn for population control. Hps with weeding out the rahtards.

I had a guy throw his hands up at me one time like I did something wrong because I pulled out.

You didn't hear? When you don't wear a helmet you are allowed to double the speed limit on a bike. Serves as our autobahn for population control. Hps with weeding out the rahtards.

It truly does hp.

i dont understand it either, i always wear gear unless im testing something and going around the block, other than this week due to heat where i left the jacket at home. im always wearing my jacket helmet riding shoes and jeans. i dont get how people dont wear a helmet. i got a bug in my eye just for having my visor up for 10 seconds. yes it gets hot but its better to be hot and safe than cool and be splatted on the road.