Any other comic book movie nerds in here?

DaddyBuiltRacing

The trend of comic book movies does not look to be slowing down and that excites me. I love these movies, here are some of the ones coming out in the near future. The biggest news being a Batman/Superman film finally. No word yet on who is playing Batman but early indications are it will not be Christian Bale.

Superman/Batman: 2015

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/178305-comic-con-man-of-steel-sequel-announced-batman-to-appear

Thor 2: November 8, 2013

2014:

Captain American (The Winter Soldier)

The Amazing Spiderman 2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Transformers 4

Dawn of The Apes

The Avengers 2 (Age of Ultrom)

Fantastic 4

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

I want Carnage before another Venom

I am interested in seeing what villians they use in this series of Spiderman films. They have already announced they will be doing atleast 4 films in this series and from the looks of things it's going to lead up to the Sinister 6 being in a film. The new one that comes out next year has Electro and Rhino and rumors of Green Goblin. That right there is 3 of the 6, add in The Lizard from the last movie.

forget the spiderman films. i grew up with spidey. cant stand the movies. terrible terrible terrible. you already got carnage cause that definitely was not venom. much more like a black carnage. i barely made it thru that movie. the new movie series isnt any better. maybe even worse. i am very glad to see gwen.

on the dc side though i would like to see a nightwing movie.

venom was prolly my favorite villain. the maximum carnage series was one of the biggest series i remember reading as a kid (well high school). the video game was pretty cool too. i was stoked to see venom. then when i saw what they called venom, i was appalled. that fight scene with sandman, goblin and spidey was terrible! waaay to much like a video game. baah. didnt really care for the dark knight video game scene either.

anyways getting a bit off subject.

I know very little of comic books... just synapses I guess. Anyway, the marvel movies have been doing well with the Avengers and Ironman, but the later ones I understand are about aliens fighting aliens? Are general population going to receive and like those movies as much? I guess my viewpoint is that the heroes become less interesting if they're not human, or that Earth isn't what is really at stake or what they're fighting for. Not sure where I'm going, the premises just seem too bizarre for me.

I'll say that Batman is my favorite because he was just a normal human. The only thing extraordinary about him was his immense wealth. Whereas, I fucking hate Superman because he's an alien and can do damn near anything... except for when the Kryptonite bullshit is near. (I do realize Superman became more of a deconstruction of the superhero, his heroism is when he tries to be a normal human and brave the normal human experience, i.e. his costume is Clark Kent)

Cant have Carnage without Venom........

Oh and Deadpool please

some people over looked that Deadpool was in the first Wolverine movie, too bad that asshat Ryan Reynolds played Wade Wilson, that and they ruined Deadpool by covering his mouth later in the movie :mad: FYI there's a Deadpool game out now for the PS3, 360 and I think PC

some people over looked that Deadpool was in the first Wolverine movie, too bad that asshat Ryan Reynolds played Wade Wilson, that and they ruined Deadpool by covering his mouth later in the movie :mad: FYI there's a Deadpool game out now for the PS3, 360 and I think PC

There's an extra scene somewhere at the end, the credits, or possibly a bonus dvd scene (I don't remember) where Deadpool's mouth is sliced open. Plays off Logan's comment about finally shutting him up or something. I remember that distinctly. I like to pretend that entire first Wolverine movie didn't happen. LOL

Pavo

How many more movies are they going to make about Wolverine?

there's only two Wolverine movies at the moment but too bad they wont do the Hulk vs. Wolverine story arch that's the most popular.

They announced an X-Force movie so all us Deadpool fans might get what we wish for :) also a Guardians of the Galaxy movie which will/should have Thanos as the main villain

Edited by SinisterSS

Don't waste your money. It's funny, but a pretty poor game. Watch this instead.

there's only two aWolverine movies at the moment but too bad they wont do the Hulk vs. Wolverine story arch that's the most popular.

They announced an X-Force movie so all us Deadpool fans might get what we wish for :) also a Guardians of the Galaxy movie which will/should have Thanos as the main villain

Wasn't Thanos in the post credit scene of The Avengers? He should be in Avengers 2.

Wasn't Thanos in the post credit scene of The Avengers? He should be in Avengers 2.

yes he was but Avengers 2 will have Ultron as the main villain, its already been confirmed:

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/joss-whedon-announces-revealing-avengers-2-title-marvel-043020476.html