Leaky fork seal?

Jewtoys

Embarrassed to have to post this, but after having four bikes I've never noticed anything like this on the forks. The bike has low miles, it hasn't been over any rough roads. I'm also not out popping wheelies every 30 seconds. The front did lift the other day and I kinda came down hard.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1212/4798801/9950206/407270769.jpg

On the older bikes the usual culprit was bugs/debris on the tubes cutting up the seals on compression. Fork seals aren't bad to do provided you have a way to keep your front end off the ground, just DON'T cheap out- get OEM or better parts. Ebay special fork seals are mostly junk and doing the job only to have leaky forks BLOWS.

On the older bikes the usual culprit was bugs/debris on the tubes cutting up the seals on compression. Fork seals aren't bad to do provided you have a way to keep your front end off the ground, just DON'T cheap out- get OEM or better parts. Ebay special fork seals are mostly junk and doing the job only to have leaky forks BLOWS.

Ordered Yamaha oem, confirmed its actually leaking today. Annoying!