A Special QSL meetup to benefit Pelotonia, Fri 8-9-13

Doc1647545523

If the beautiful weather we're seeing right now sticks around, it should be a great night. :cool:

Even if you're not entering your car in the charity show, it should be a fun time on the patio and walking around the lot. Afterwards, there's the usual cruise over to Sawmill.

I plan to be there a little before 6 to grab a table outside.

Hope to see you all out somewhere. ;)

Terrible turn out. NOT!!

Only about 100 cars. Probably one of the best shows I have been to for variety. From a VW bus to so many costume builds. Import, domestic, it was all there. Great cause and some good people. Good to see you guys out.

Terrible turn out. NOT!!

Only about 100 cars. Probably one of the best shows I have been to for variety. From a VW bus to so many costume builds. Import, domestic, it was all there. Great cause and some good people. Good to see you guys out.

Way more then I thought would be there. Had a blast looking at cars with my daughter.

We had a great time too.

Your car sounded great on the spirited drive home. Too bad I couldn't keep up any better.

Still had fun.

Terrible turn out. NOT!!

Yeah, I really do not think the guy running the show was planning on having that many cars. He seemed flustered when we were registering. I heard him mention that he had no idea this many would show up.

Its all good though since it is for a good cause.

Yeah, the organizer (Anthony Stamm, who you might know from meets and from Cars & Coffee) was running late and didn't make it to the event until about 6:15, which made for a few bumps at the beginning.

But it was a great night and lots of folks saw it on Facebook so there was an excellent turnout. When I did my walk-through, I counted 72 cars, so I'd say Mojoe's total of 100 for the night is probably pretty close. That's over a grand for the charity.

Besides Jaron and me, Eric (SlomoEric) also took a first place trophy, making three for CR.

Thanks to everyone who came out to support. :)

Judging for the RWD American class had to be tough. Lots of awesome cars in that category

Should have gone to the only g8 there! Lol. Sure it's a little rough, but uniqueness has to count for something right!?

Good cruise in