I went down yesterday too.... :( - with some pictures of damage to me/bike

thomez

glad you're ok man.... gotta watch out for those crazy assed cagers.....they do shit without paying a bit of attention.... and you guys think I'm nuts for having an air horn on my bike.... I'm gonna get their attention one way or another...

what the hell was it with traffic the other day .. I didnt go down but it was close, some ass thought it was cool to use my lane while I was making a hard right turn through some s curves comin head on left me about a foot of the far right and some gravel .. I thought I was eatin some rednecks 79 ford pick up grill...

luckily you arent banged up too bad.. get to feelin better..

thanks guys

I'm healin' up .... knee is completely scabbed over now .... only thing that bothers me is the continued pain in my wrist but I think I just sprained it real good...

new helmet? eh, I was hoping to avoid that honestly based on the very light paint scrape that it has, but I could buy another if I had to .... as soon as I save up extra cash I guess

How to tell if a wrist is sprained or broken:

Your wrist is probably fractured rather than sprained if you have:

• persistent pain
  • swelling near the wrist
  • changes in finger movement
  • numbness
  • It's painful for you to bear weight on the injury, touch it, press on it, or move it.

It can be hard to tell the difference between a wrist that is sprained and one that is broken. If you have fallen on an outstretched hand and your wrist hurts, be sure to see a doctor to find out if you have any broken bones. Scaphoid fractures that are not treated properly can lead to long-term problems.

edit: I've had to give in and get x-rays twice in the last two years, for bad sprains or swelling. Found nothing broken, but it was worth it so I could forget about that.

Edited by ReconRat
more

it functions pretty much fine until I try to turn my palm all the way facing myself .... like today I was trying to get my change from a cashier and I couldn't get my left hand level enough to accept coins without dropping my shoulder very awkwardly, lol

trying to avoid a doctor's visit, still paying for my last one - I had to get my left knee checked out and an MRI done after a soccer injury late last summer