Cedar Point Wednesday

Dr. Apex

I'm planning on going to Cedar Point this wednesday 8/14, open invite to anyone that wants to go. I know it's a weekday but I have no time on the weekends and it's just too busy up there.

Just reply here or pm me if interested. I plan on being there as soon as they open to get thru to Gatekeeper and Top Thrill before the lines get too long.

Ben

I'm planning on going to Cedar Point this wednesday 8/14, open invite to anyone that wants to go. I know it's a weekday but I have no time on the weekends and it's just too busy up there.

Just reply here or pm me if interested. I plan on being there as soon as they open to get thru to Gatekeeper and Top Thrill before the lines get too long.

Ben

Gatekeeper was pretty awesome. Went last Tuesday. Maverick and Millennium are my top 2 though.

Fastlane, the price depends on how many people you get, only $50/person if you have 4 or more. Would love to do it but generally getting no response from most people wether they want to go or not on my FB. I'm going regardless and Fastlane would be worth it to me to not have to wait in line save for Top Thrill and Gatekeeper.

Sunny with a high of 70 degrees Wednesday, perfect!!!

Edited by Dr. Apex

Thanks for the heads up, will go see about this tomorrow. Seems like the discounted tickets are getting harder to find.

They are for sure, I got a $10 discount from Meijer off the regular gate admission fee, but it was still $45 to get in. Gatekeeper is AWESOME, but definitely worth paying for Fastlane

Gatekeeper was pretty awesome. Went last Tuesday. Maverick and Millennium are my top 2 though.

This.

Although I will say one of the more fun aspects of Maverick is the fact there is a saloon right across from where the line starts. Grab a beer, we managed to finish ours right before the entrance to the station. Buzzed roller coasters are damn fun.

I plan on the front seat as much as possible, sometimes I don't if it's going to take an extra 30+ mins just to get the front row but it's typically worth it. Raptor is a must up front as the track disappears from in front of you a few times!! Millenium is as well as the front of the train dangles there for a sec before it takes off down the 1st hill. Top Thrill doesn't matter as it's just a wicked rush.

I plan on the front seat as much as possible, sometimes I don't if it's going to take an extra 30+ mins just to get the front row but it's typically worth it. Raptor is a must up front as the track disappears from in front of you a few times!! Millenium is as well as the front of the train dangles there for a sec before it takes off down the 1st hill. Top Thrill doesn't matter as it's just a wicked rush.

The back seat is my fav. You should give the Raptor a try in the back, the suspension roller coasters feel much faster. Instead of casually floating thru the loops and turns you really feel like you're playing catch-up and being whipped and pulled. I mean yea, you do lose the visual appeal, but after you've ridden a ride a few times you've seen the scenery anyways.

And the Mean Streak absolutely destroys you in the back seat. I usually ride by myself because my friends won't.

Mean Streak is a fairly rough one, it's no "Beast" though. I think I have done Raptor in the back row or near the back, most coasters give you that whip like action from the rear. Millenium is actually quite good from the back car.

Going to be really nice out tomorrow, nobody interest in going??

Mean Streak is a fairly rough one, it's no "Beast" though. I think I have done Raptor in the back row or near the back, most coasters give you that whip like action from the rear. Millenium is actually quite good from the back car.

Going to be really nice out tomorrow, nobody interest in going??