Safety Instructor accidental discharge hits student

El Karacho1647545492

This was emailed to me this afternoon. Terrible situation. It sucks that he's 73 yrs old and all the crap that will go with that part of it.

If you're instructing without insurance, you're going to have huge issue at some point, and be screwed. Anyone who has sat in my class will tell you, any time I pick up a weapon, I always clear it and have 1-2 people in the class verify it is clear. No mag in and the chamber observed clear.

Accidents happen.

This was emailed to me this afternoon. Terrible situation. It sucks that he's 73 yrs old and all the crap that will go with that part of it.

If you're instructing without insurance, you're going to have huge issue at some point, and be screwed. Anyone who has sat in my class will tell you, any time I pick up a weapon, I always clear it and have 1-2 people in the class verify it is clear. No mag in and the chamber observed clear.

Accidents happen.

Tuck Tuck Pow!

:ninja:

KillJoy

:lol:

Reminds me of this old image.

http://cybermech.net/ar/gun_guide.jpg

I just imagine broadcasters with this chart in front of them.

"The instructor was handling a .38 Glock revolver, which some may recognize as the same weapon that Adam Lanza and James Holmes favored in their rampages for its ability to accept high-capacity clips and use of an automatic fire mode. The victim who was shot in this instance cited the lack of explosive hollow-point rounds as 'the only reason he was still alive in one piece'"

edit: it's =\= its

Edited by El Karacho

"The instructor was handling a .38 Glock revolver, which some may recognize as the same weapon that Adam Lanza and James Holmes favored in their rampages for it's ability to accept high-capacity clips and use of an automatic fire mode. The victim who was shot in this instance cited the lack of explosive hollow-point rounds as 'the only reason he was still alive in one piece'"

Spot on. You should go into the news. :lolguy:

"The instructor was handling a .38 Glock revolver, which some may recognize as the same weapon that Adam Lanza and James Holmes favored in their rampages for its ability to accept high-capacity clips and use of an automatic fire mode. The victim who was shot in this instance cited the lack of explosive hollow-point rounds as 'the only reason he was still alive in one piece'"

edit: it's =\= its

Don't forget that all of those Glock-47 clips are one use only, then you have to throw them away.