Woodward Dream Cruise

Mallard

It crept up on me this year, and I can't make it down there, but it's worth the trip for anyone that likes cars. The main day of the cruise is Saturday, but it will be busy from now until late afternoon on Sunday.

It's always a shit show, but I agree. I still remember the first time I went, the PT Loser had just been released and everyone thought they were seeing future classics.

Been there a few times. The cruising is fun, but never park your car. I got trapped in a lot for 6 hours a few years back

Park on a side street in a neighborhood somewhere around 12-13 Mile Rd and walk up and down Woodward.

Karacho - You always have a mix of new stuff, things that shouldn't be there, and abortion activists, but you will also see a very wide variety of classics, muscle cars, hot rods, exotics, and modern sports cars.

Park on a side street in a neighborhood somewhere around 12-13 Mile Rd and walk up and down Woodward.

Karacho - You always have a mix of new stuff, things that shouldn't be there, and abortion activists, but you will also see a very wide variety of classics, muscle cars, hot rods, exotics, and modern sports cars.

I love when one of the big 3 just throws a concept or pre-production car out there to cruise to see what the reaction is. I think I went in 2001 and saw an SRT-10 viper cruising.

Im headed up Fri for it. Dropping the kid off at the grandparents in Cleveland and making a weekend of it.

Should be a good time even if nuts busy....

It's busy. If you're taking the mustang, dont get caught cruising too long or your leg will be dead the next day. I went in my old mustang once and driving 6 hours in stop and go traffic with a stage 3+ clutch killed me.

I love when one of the big 3 just throws a concept or pre-production car out there to cruise to see what the reaction is. I think I went in 2001 and saw an SRT-10 viper cruising.

GM used to put a bunch of stuff out there too. That same year they had a widebody GTO with a rough idle and an Aztek with a C5R retrain in it.

This year I expect there will be a ton of C7 Vettes around.