Lindsay Acura service department hiring

SinisterSS

anyone looking for a job in the automotive field or already has experience go apply. They're looking for 2nd shift techs hours will be 3pm-12am mon-thurs, express service techs, hours will very but most likely 8am-5pm mon-fri and they're looking for a tech to work 8am-5pm mon-fri or tues-sat

pay based on experience

health benifits

401k plan

ASE certification not required per Honda/Acura

pay is based on experience, I can tell you now that being a master tech wont get you much because Honda/Acura doesn't care, they want dealership techs to be factory trained at their facilities, all it will really help you with is take away a few of the test, but you may not have to take any as Lindsay Acura is looking for 2nd shift techs to do used car work and maybe some customer overflow, hours will be from 3pm-12am Mon-Thurs the 1st shift opening has been filled already

also a reminder were going into the slow months as its back to school time and the holidays are vastly approaching. If you still feel this is something you want to do then come in and fill out an app. My service manager wants people that are wanting to make a career out of this and not someone who just wants a job to have one

• 3 weeks later...
anyone looking for a job? male or female, I was told today that Lindsay Acura & Lindsay Honda are hiring for ALL positions, cashiers, receptionist, tech's, detail, new/used car sales, and parts. They ask that you have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test. If anyone is interested swing in and fill out an app, you can use me as a referral, I've been working here going on 18yrs now. PM me if you have any questions