2008 Saab 9-7x aero 48k miles 15,000 obo

Guest GMoney

• 2 weeks later...

It gets 15 in the city and 19 hwy if you keep it below 70

I bought it to tow my wakeboard boat(heavy). No longer have the boat so the main reason it's being sold. Rated to 7500lbs I believe. Tows very well because of the hp and the auto level air ride. I am used to towing with full size diesels and would rate this very high in the towing department. When towing the mileage doesn't change much either.

Could someone please help a CF fellow member rid of his misery ? I'm so tempted to get this vehicle every time the thread came up. So please, someone, buy this vehicle quickly so I don't have to relive my misery repetitively for too long.

Thank you for your effort.

Could someone please help a CF fellow member rid of his misery ? I'm so tempted to get this vehicle every time the thread came up. So please, someone, buy this vehicle quickly so I don't have to relive my misery repetitively for too long.

I get the same feeling, I keep cycling this in my head on how to put into the budget

Ill do my best Tom. :)

Going to look at it tomorrow.

Just buy the car Tom. It has your name all over it.