Koolrayz At Ultimate Outlaws

wagner

No problem! Just need to get this bitch running faster so we can bust 4-head's ass...

Is 4-head Jason Lee? Mustang in the video. http://www.nmradigital.com/2013/06/13/exclusive-breaking-news-jason-lee-switches-to-vortech-xb105-on-his-strange-engineering-mustang/

Congrats on the new PB Ray. Car is moving!

Is 4-head Jason Lee? Mustang in the video.

Yes, that SOB always seems to pull it out against Ray.

He destroyed a set of heads on his car, so bad he had to take them to a machine shop to get fixed. Puts the car back together, runs a bunch of 4.90's and is qualified #8. First round he runs a 4.96, second round against Ray he runs a 4.76.

Jason is just one of those racers you never want to face, he finds a way to win and that's why he is one of the best.

Yes, that SOB always seems to pull it out against Ray.

He destroyed a set of heads on his car, so bad he had to take them to a machine shop to get fixed. Puts the car back together, runs a bunch of 4.90's and is qualified #8. First round he runs a 4.96, second round against Ray he runs a 4.76.

Jason is just one of those racers you never want to face, he finds a way to win and that's why he is one of the best.

That's what I figured. He is one of the top guys out there and is usually on his game. That's crazy that he got all of that done in time to race!

That's what I figured. He is one of the top guys out there and is usually on his game. That's crazy that he got all of that done in time to race!

These are the gaskets that came off the motor after it had issues.

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Cars/Ultimate-Oultlaw-Shootout-2013/i-LH47kD7/0/L/IMG_0909-L.jpg