so... paint ideas anyone?

Hoblick

here is the deal..

after some consideration, and looking for another bike to suit my needs as well as the wifes needs, i ended up with a 03 VFR (v4junkies bike) i ended up trading him my R6 for it.

i couldnt be happier with the deal. and the wife loves the VFR as well. we rode a ton today, and what a difference in comfort for both of us. and damn do i love that V4 sound.

currently as many of you probably have seen, the bike is OD green (flat army green) with the graphics he installed. although it is an eye catcher, im anal about my bikes paint. and flat colors tend to show alot of wear and there is nothing you can do about it.

so i think im going to have attack painter paint it for me.

but what color???

here it is now

SL371188.jpg

my 3 choices thus far are (and if it matters its got black wheels, and tinted screen)

white:

2007_03_27_bikepics-844274-800.jpg

ShowImage.jpg

black:

2007_01_04_bikepics-763305-full.jpg

2007_01_04_bikepics-763307-full.jpg

2008_03_09_bikepics-1210193-full.jpg

gunmetal/dark charcoal silver: dont have pics of the bike with this color

i like the white.loose the bag

nevar!!!

it perfect for storage, and when my wife rides she can use it as a backrest (gonna be putting a backrest pad on it for her soon)

plus it detaches very quickly and easy.

so if i want it off, takes about 5 seconds

NOOOO does this mean you dont have the sweet red r6 in your sig anymore? :( go with black. i dont know what everyone is saying about showing scratches, mines black and it's got scratches/chips on it and you cant see them until you're right up on them. white = dirty easily.

Either black or white.............. but with a twist. I have a honda color that is just a deep black, but it has a hint of blue metallic. Its not just boring black.............. white is the same.... put a slight dusting of a pearl over it. Sorry, basic colors just don't cut it for me anymore.

i did some quick photoshop jobs for some ideas i got

idea 1.. all white, already has black wheels, black the exhaust out, tint the running /turn sigs and tail lights

idea1.jpg

idea 2 .. kinda RC51 ish

metalic silver honda wings, black bottom and tail section a little white on the tail as well. with a splash of red. still tinted lights, pic of the RC for reference

idea2.jpg

rc51_sp2.jpg

well bud i've always liked hondas to be red......i just like factory colors

honda-vfr-800.jpg

but if red is out i like the white.......just white idea keep me posted on the project

Glad you like it! I only got to ride the R6 around a bit Fri but it's exactly what I need for the twisty roads I've been riding.

Don't forget the 25th anniversary colors as an idea

Honda%20VFR%20800%20V-TEC%2007.jpg

Then there's the white/black scheme only europe gets

honda_vfr_2009_03.jpg

There are some other custom graphics out there with the Honda wing but I can't find em atm

Then there's the white/black scheme only europe gets

honda_vfr_2009_03.jpg

There are some other custom graphics out there with the Honda wing but I can't find em atm

oh i like that white black combo.. alot.. hmm interesting.. that may what i do