Brenda Priddy and Co

Mallard

She's the most famous automotive spy photographer, and probably started the entire spy photography business. Everyone else that you see has followed her lead, although she is very respectful when trying to get her spy shots, as opposed to some others that will run you off the road to get a shot. She's also an activist for ALS and does fundraisers. Some car makers have even donated items to her for charity auctions.

I've never met her personally, although some coworkers have and they've never said a bad thing about her. She's a well-respected person in the industry and probably has some interesting stories to tell. Where ever she goes she always posts pics of cars she sees at cruise-ins, shows, meets, etc. She genuinely enjoys cars and, for lack of a better term, the thrill of the chase.

Brenda is actually my brother-in-laws sister. While she did not start the whole spy photography thing, she has certainly moved it into the realm of a respectable business. She was a one woman show, now I think she is also serving as a clearing house for other photographer's work due to her business sense. Her brother, my brother-in-law has ALS, hence the activism for the cause. Her family is actually from Cleveland and she is now based in Arizona (better to access the hot weather testing grounds of many automakers).

She is a very smart and a very nice woman.