Scary Pulling Truck Fire

wagner

Dang that sucks. Don't they have a fuel cutoff usually for someone to hit or was I hearing another engine continuing to run the entire time? I'm not as savvy as most of you when it comes to vehicles at this level but I thought for sure they did.

You would think they would have some kind of kill switch attached to the sled. I know nothing about these vehicles, but I would think that the sled detaching in the middle of a run would be all kinds of bad news. I guess I would imagine that that kill switch would interrupt fuel supply, as that seems easiest.

Hope dude ends up ok. Bad situation.

]You would think they would have some kind of kill switch attached to the sled. I know nothing about these vehicles' date=' but I would think that the sled detaching in the middle of a run would be all kinds of bad news.[/b'] I guess I would imagine that that kill switch would interrupt fuel supply, as that seems easiest.

Hope dude ends up ok. Bad situation.

NTPA requires said killswitch for that exact situation. That said, it wasn't anNTPA event and local pullers tend to do some shady stuff anyway.