any notaries on cr?

Shawn89

Long story short my old notary won't do titles anymore unless both people are present. Normally I am perfectly OK with that but because the guy I got the car from lives 2 hours away and is only off work Thursday and Friday and me only on Sunday its pretty well impossible to meet up and get my title finished. So my Q is, can anyone do this for me..I will pay, so that's not an issue.

125 E Williams Road Columbus ohio

I use this lady for all of my title needs.. As long as the title is signed she notorizes it. $2.00.... I will warn you, the waiting room smells horrible because of dogs.. But its quick and easy.

The address is appx by mapquest, there is a sign in the front yard that says State notory.

She is open mon-fri and also sunday, im not 100% sure on saturday... But it is her house, so its worth a shot.

125 E Williams Road Columbus ohio

I use this lady for all of my title needs.. As long as the title is signed she notorizes it. $2.00.... I will warn you, the waiting room smells horrible because of dogs.. But its quick and easy.

The address is appx by mapquest, there is a sign in the front yard that says State notory.

She is open mon-fri and also sunday, im not 100% sure on saturday... But it is her house, so its worth a shot.

That's my problem I've always went to her to, but I was told by a good friend of mine she won't do it like that anymore. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try myself though. Because I live right down the street from there.

You don't need both parties. Sign your portion in front of any notary, have them stamp/sign, then roll. Risk is on you though if you lose the notarized title.

They might not have to sign but by state law the notary is required to make sure the buyers information is there and correct as well as you are the real seller (your license matches the title), unless you want to chance getting caught not having it filled out and get in trouble if someone takes it in to the title office and doesn't have it filled out for insert blank reason. There is no such thing as an open title in Ohio.

Yes, if you read the section for the notary, it will say something along the lines of "all of the above lines/information is correct" and that includes both buyer and seller lines. Legally, the notary should be witnessing both signatures. My mom is a notary, so I usually just have her notarize my signature and let the buyer fill out their sections.

i'm a notary, the buyer's info has to be filled in. they don't need to be present. Seller will sign and can be notarized. what we are really witnessing is, you are the person who currently owns the car and are signing under your own free will.

i'm a notary, the buyer's info has to be filled in. they don't need to be present. Seller will sign and can be notarized. what we are really witnessing is, you are the person who currently owns the car and are signing under your own free will.

Bingo.