88 5.0 Gt Vert vanilla ice FS

Stimmel1647545512

I really never drive the car anymore i dont need to sell it but I dont have the time to restore it

1988 mustang GT 5.0 5 spd 116k

The car is in rough shape shock towers showing rust driveside one especially the engine is pretty rough runs and drives but doesnt make the power a 5.0 should basically needs overhauled

car has countless mods full exhaust gt40 tubular intake built disc 373 rear etc ill come up with a mods list and some pics soon im at work just want to move the car would be a good project!

Yes it has been autographed and driven by vanilla ice as well no joke!

some pics in my profile on here

2800 obo

the mods that I can remember are

Smoked headlights with 6000k hid kit

cobra grille

kyb agx struts

mass air converted with the rare frpp kit w/a9l

70mm mass air

anderson power pipe

70mm bbk tb and egr

gt40 TUBULAR intake

bbk long tubes

bbk off road h pipe

flowmaster cat back

energy suspension motor mounts and tranny mount

new frpp cross memmber

bbk adj clutch cable kit

frpp cobra clutch

russell stainless cobra 5 line brake kit

north race cars rear disc brakes

373 gears

upr rear diff girdle

pro 5.0 shifter

kyb rear quadshocks and shocks

frpp ac delete

griffin aluminum radiator

milodon stainless coolant overflow

optima yellow top

the dash pad and console are ford oem black so is the carpet and door panel carpet

top is 6 years old

autometer water temp oil psi and volt guages by cd player

prob a bunch more i have had the car for 10 years

Please tell the Ice story! Were you on A1A

Beachfront Avenue??

I'm honestly not trying to call BS but it looks like the passenger door card he signed is new leather with no signature in the current-condition pic? Did you replace to save the signature?

vanilla ice concert a couple years ago, i believe they ran into him after the concert and they came to know ice had one exactly like it so he signed it. Long story short it was a couple years ago

No it wasn't a concert, just him at the bar where he was doing a promotion/appearance. Prob one of the most memorable nights of my life the way it all turned out lol. Except for all of the stuff after he started dumping jager down my throat, I don't remember much after that. We pretty much partied with him all night and from the get go he wanted to see the car. I'm pretty sure he was piss drunk but drove it down high street. That car sure looks different than the last time I saw it(riding in the back seat on the way to see VI)

Good luck with the sale.

P.S. if you have to wonder what his infatuation with this car was about, you know nothing about vanilla ice and should watch some music videos.