WTB: 6x115 wheels

90G60

I realize this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a complete set of wheels for the winter. There are only a few options available in this pattern. Would prefer to buy a used set locally over buying a new set and paying $300 in shipping costs.

Need to be at least 18" and 8 wide, 42 ET preferred (CTS-V fitment).

Why would shipping cost $300 ? Did these come from out of the country ?

Use your stock ones for winter and buy a set of nice ones for next summer. I can't remember the exact brand name but the maker of Rota wheels has a couple styles with the correct PCD. Other than that, try Forgestar and CCW; past these two, price level gets really high.

There is a stock chrome set in GA for $500. The seller is asking a ridiculous amount to ship. There is another set for $800 at the Cleveland Pick and Part.

If it comes down to spending 800-900, I'll buy the Rota's and run them for a little while. I plan on getting CCW's for next summer.

I was hoping that someone had a set of stock or accessory wheels collecting dust locally.

Look for STS-V wheels also; you might need a pair of thin spacers. I believe SRX wheels don't fit due to a difference in PCD unless you want to run adapters which may pose problem with effective offset. Keep in mind that CTS-V has a very limited fender well space; a fact that pisses me off.

There were CTS-V wheels and accessory wheels in CL in the past; they rarely surface. Viper wheels will work too but those are even more expensive.

Just get a set of nice wheels for next summer and use your stock set for winter; they are lousy anyway.

Appreciate the advice. A week after I bought the car there was a set of accessory wheels FS in Dayton. I emailed the guy, and they were gone within a few hours.

Didn't realize the Viper wheels fit. That gives me something else to keep an eye out for.