for the r/c guys

Spidey2721

I was a turn marshal on the straight at a track and got blasted by a truggy at the very end of the straight, right outside the tube. I got lucky and it was tire on ankle, but it was enough to take my feet out from under me.

Needless to say I was a bit pissed and was going to yell at the guy, turns out he was deaf and could not hear people screaming "watch the straight".

One comes to mind where I hit Linn and he grabbed me by the hoodie and swung me around LOL

Remember when Jon Linn got NAILED so hard it made him buckle at both knees?

Was Keith the assailant? Grace parking lot?

Or Linn, what about the time I ramped my truggy out of that pool in the snow into your side? damn....

jesus you linn don't you know how to move or duck :lolguy: sounds like it happens a lot ha.

jesus you linn don't you know how to move or duck :lolguy: sounds like it happens a lot ha.

It's happened three times. :no:

What you don't understand is how much distance they can cover in a very short time. By the time you turn your head when they go by it can be to late. Or you have friends like I do and they like to get close to scare you, only to blast into your legs :lolguy: