PSP or DSi ???

Cdubyah

PSP or DSi ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. PSP or DSi ?

So I'm looking to purchase one of these gadgets, but I'm having a conundrum trying to decide which one I would like.

The PSP has better games in my opinion, can play mp3's, and movies.

The DSi however has the nifty touch screen. The games are a little more user interactive, I'm really drawn to the puzzle games. But doesn't play MP3's.

So what are your thoughts?

I personally would go with the PSP due to being able to hack it and add web browsing and connectivity to Wi-Fi. I guess it really depends on what kind of functionality you want out of it. If you're more focused on versatility in terms of movies, music and other applications I'd go PSP for sure.

you can buy my psp. lol

i've had it since they came out and i played with mine for about 2 months and then stopped looking at it.

that said, depending on what you want to do with it:

ds for games

psp for media

I've played the poll game before.:D

Good boy!! :p

+1 for PSP, the wi-fi web browser, great graphics for such a small package, & multi media capabilty. Son has that, and daughter has the previous generation DS before the "i" came out

Ask yourself which you enjoy playing more.......PlayStation 2 or GameCube/Wii

I guess I would go with neither, I spend too much time doing other stuff I'd never get to play any games or stuff like that... but the PSP looks to be the more versatile...

It's more for travel, and keeping my ADD at bay.