FS: OSU vs San Diego State tickets

Duff1647545513

This Saturday's game (9/7)

Section 27A, row 28, seats 1&2. $160 for the pair. Cushioned seats with backs, no ID required.

TEXT if you want to reach me quickly. 740-506-0994

View:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/Jduffey/IMG_20130831_114113.jpg

Edited by Duff

Damnnnn can I get a housewarming gift of these lol only kidding I went last week and probably be the only game I go to this year, I realized I am much more of a tailgater then sit in the bleachers cramped type of guy.

Great thing is having a cushion, it adds more room for you on the bleachers and people can inch over. I was jelly last week of the people with cushions

I'll bring you a jar of apple pie for a house warming gift.

Last weeks game was different from any I've ever been to, I think the heat was getting to everyone. The whole crowd was quiet and sat down almost the entire time. Normally everyone is up yelling and participating in the extra stuff, making the experience much more exciting. The band was great, as usual, at halftime though.

Nah, that's just how the first 2-3 games of the year are unless they are playing a top ranked team. Conference games and student section is where it's at. I went to the Illinois game last year and sat in a section similar to this and was asked to sit down after OSU scored by 2 old guys. Me and my buddy continued to stand and cheer haha. Good luck with sell!!

Nah, that's just how the first 2-3 games of the year are unless they are playing a top ranked team. Conference games and student section is where it's at. I went to the Illinois game last year and sat in a section similar to this and was asked to sit down after OSU scored by 2 old guys. Me and my buddy continued to stand and cheer haha. Good luck with sell!!

Yeah, student section is where it's at. I hate Alumni seats during the pre-season games. People like to bitch when you are standing up. I only sit down during time outs, half time, inbetween quarters.