Putty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2013/09/manuel-iphone-5s.jpg

Fingerprint scanners are cool...if you don't have facial recognition :dumb:

The facial recognition sucks. It's much faster to just use the pattern lock screen. Also, I can unlock your phone using a picture of your face on my phone. Did it to a coworker, I was more amused than he was. I really like the idea of the thumbprint unlock, as long as it's near instant. I'd love to see that feature on my next Android.

What are the chances Apple finally fixed their shit cell antenna? slim to none?

Owned an iPhone, it was meh, went to Android based phones and have been very happy.

This new phone does nothing to convert me back or attract me to the Apple brand.

The company seems to be living off it's high school glory days that Jobs gave them, now without him they are just not the same.

What are the chances Apple finally fixed their shit cell antenna? slim to none?

Weird, my 4S has never had an issue with this....

I had 3 android phones in the past, ALL of htem had problems with "glitches", apps freezing, navigation locking up or not working, and the most often, the whole phone freezing and having to take the battery out to reset the phone, i had to do that ~2x a week. And its great when the battery would go from reading full to dead for no reason and die... I also loved how sometimes I couldnt get the phone to unlock to answer an incoming call, that was swell too..

My first iphone (the 4S I have now)... sure it doesnt have all the sweet hacking abilities or extrea apps, or the bigger screen (that I dont need, I feel no desire to carry a tablet in my pocket, I want slim and light and small), or hte 'arguable' better user interface/OS.... but you know what? It WORKS, every time, it works. It has never frozen or unexpectedly just died, or an app frozen or lost... it just works... every time I pull it out of my pocket to use it, I can. They sure made a customer out of me by simply doing that...

Weird, my 4S has never had an issue with this....

I had 3 android phones in the past, ALL of htem had problems with "glitches", apps freezing, navigation locking up or not working, and the most often, the whole phone freezing and having to take the battery out to reset the phone, i had to do that ~2x a week. And its great when the battery would go from reading full to dead for no reason and die... I also loved how sometimes I couldnt get the phone to unlock to answer an incoming call, that was swell too..

My first iphone (the 4S I have now)... sure it doesnt have all the sweet hacking abilities or extrea apps, or the bigger screen (that I dont need, I feel no desire to carry a tablet in my pocket, I want slim and light and small), or hte 'arguable' better user interface/OS.... but you know what? It WORKS, every time, it works. It has never frozen or unexpectedly just died, or an app frozen or lost... it just works... every time I pull it out of my pocket to use it, I can. They sure made a customer out of me by simply doing that...

+1

There are three guys at work with Androids and they all have the same problems you listed.