R6warpspeed

4DAIVI PAI2K5

That's at C/A??? When?

na j/k :lol: sorry to get your hopes up. thats just a pic off the interwebz.

How much does one of those things set you back.....?

And that the Triumph...not the chicks...we all know they are a never-ending money pit.

quite a bit :(....but pretty much the same as any jap bike....its just that these are really hard to find, I looked for several months. Chicks being never ending money pits---QFT!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha the girls are all greased up...looks like this bike shop is setting up four soon to be squidly SuSucki owners for FAILURE when they hop on their newly greased 600, 750, and 1000 then Yut Ughhhh fall! :popcorn:

Mclovin that was exactly what I was thinking when I saw that pic LOL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much does one of those things set you back.....?

And that the Triumph...not the chicks...we all know they are a never-ending money pit.

same msrp as jap i4's but just harder to find as warp said cuz there are a million on the exact same bikes like u have when u go looking for a jpa bike :D

You need to put some protection around that chain or else your going to scratch your rims to all hell

na. I don't drag the chain across them like the mental picture you get in your mind. Just gently lay it down on the wheel.

• 2 weeks later...

OKKKk finally got her tagged/insured today........and washed.......and waxed......and some crappy pics taken. I need to figure out the settings on my camera it used to take 10x better pics. Already have my OR sticker on :D

Wouldnt you want it further down and forward? either way, better than up and back.

Help me out wiht the avitar, I dont feel like thinking, its time for bed....

no....forward would bring my knee up.....I wish they would go back/down even further :( its not bad though. the pedals are VERY adjustable too.

the avatar--lol heres a hint

move-over-rearview-mirrorjpg.jpg

ok so is that so someone cau read what kind of bike you have when they see you bike lying sideways in the road? lol

ha. No I took the picture in the bikes mirror.....no photoshop. Thought it was a kinda cool pic.