SloMo Dyno Day Sunday Sept 22nd @QSL

Doc1647545523

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info, Josh, I didn't know that. I know that they're giving trophies in a car show and for the dyno champs, so I'm guessing the $5 helps cover that. Paying the fee may also enter you in the raffles for services and merchandise.

If you didn't want to pay the $5, there's plenty of free parking in the customer lots at QSL as well as at the neighboring businesses.

I don't speak for SloMo, but it's my understanding that they no longer have use of the neighboring properties (e.g., where the big concrete slabs are). Without the overflow space and with their lot nearly full of customers' cars, they really don't have room to host it at their shop this year.

QSL has quite a bit of parking: front and back lots, overflow at NTB and Texas Roadhouse (which are pretty empty on Sunday afternoons).

I think they've also considered hosting an event at a dragstrip. Adam, Drew, and Corey (all of SloMo) are all very personable and I'm sure they would welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Anyone know if they'll let me data log while the car is on the dyno? I just RSVP'd to the event and for $50 at 3 pulls - I can't pass that up.

Typically most dyno operators will allow this assuming you have everything hooked up adn ready to go. I've done this before on dynos days. But only if its all 100% ready.

It looks like a beautiful day for this. :)

Here's the cost schedule, per their Facebook page:

$5 for parking only

$10 for parking and car show

+$50 for 2WD dyno

+$75 for AWD Dyno

I think this will be a good time. Come by and say hi. I'll be sitting next to the blue GT86FRSBRZ.

It looks like a beautiful day for this. :)

Here's the cost schedule, per their Facebook page:

$5 for parking only

$10 for parking and car show

+$50 for 2WD dyno

+$75 for AWD Dyno

I think this will be a good time. Come by and say hi. I'll be sitting next to the blue GT86FRSBRZ.

It's too bad you can't fit that on a plate. :)

I'm looking to still try and make it out sometime around 2-215pm for a look around. Wanna see the new ride, too, Doc.

I saw that as I was pulling out of the lot. My first thought was, "wow, that's a lot of damage for just driving off the grass and dropping over the curb." :dumb:

Great turnout. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to introduce yourselves or just to visit. It was good meeting/seeing you all.