Monitor Repair?

thorne

I actually just posted a thread a few below this about buying capacitors to fix a couple of mine. I've repaired old car amps, but never a monitor, thought I might give it a try.

Try Googling your monitor and the issue, you might find exactly what's wrong and what needs replaced. My monitors have pages and pages of people on a forum called Badcaps.com that had the same issues I am, that's where I found my fix(hopefully).

Doublesight 26, I have no found a firmware or anything. This is a common issue as I had 2 of them die previouslly. This is the reason why I have a 30 now, Doublesight offered me an upgrade on one of my old 26's for 500$ to the 30 because all the issues i had.

I'll give your guy @ the laptop place a call. If I can get it back to life I'd be happy

I've had a slight tremor in my hands since I had back surgery years ago, I am no longer able to use a iron. If someone on here thinks they can repair it I'll compensate you for your time.

I can replace bad caps, have you pulled it apart to check yet?