Comic Con

verse

Anyone going up there this weekend? I'm taking my son for the kids costume contest on Sunday, seems like a fun event. People watching olympics I'd assume. I'll be the normal guy with the little kid dressed up as Luigi from Luigi's Mansion.

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-ohio.html

We might be going on Sunday. We couldn't make it to the one in California this year. I will text you if we are there.

For sure man. I was looking through my phone Saturday to try and call you, but gave up when I couldn't find your number. I know it was there and now it's disappeared. We can meet up for sure.

I can't justify spending $75 per ticket or $65 per ticket online just to get in, then if you want autographs of certain people you have to purchase a separate ticket for them, Stan Lee $55, William Shatner $75, then they'll charge you an additional fee per item you want signed.

I can tell you that Stan Lee and Lou Ferrigno wont let you take pictures of them unless you pay them, in the past they would have guys standing around watching for people trying to take a quick picture of them

I can't justify spending $75 per ticket or $65 per ticket online just to get in, then if you want autographs of certain people you have to purchase a separate ticket for them, Stan Lee $55, William Shatner $75, then they'll charge you an additional fee per item you want signed.

I can tell you that Stan Lee and Lou Ferrigno wont let you take pictures of them unless you pay them, in the past they would have guys standing around watching for people trying to take a quick picture of them

Yeah. That's how most conventions work though. The big name guys you have to pay for their autograph. I've been to a lot of sports conventions and for the name Shatner and Lee, those aren't horrible prices. I'm only going to go on Sunday which I believe is $35-40 to get in. Not that bad when the kid gets in for free.