shots fired

that dude

Hmmm... I am not a conspiracy fan but there seems to be an awful lot of shootings lately. I wonder what's going on here. Is the economy so bad that people are finally losing their wits and dropping off the deep end?

just think people are fed up with our big and small government is always trying to stick it to us. states always trying to come up with a way to create new revenue. might make some people think twice :moo:

Hmmm... I am not a conspiracy fan but there seems to be an awful lot of shootings lately. I wonder what's going on here. Is the economy so bad that people are finally losing their wits and dropping off the deep end?

No shit! There's been all kinds of crazy shit going on in Cinci..

Rip officer/radar guy. I think the gov is taking the ticket thing too far and people cant take it anymore. We all know the tickets are not for our safety and just another way to tax us without raising taxes. I hate all the radar going on here in ciincy!!!

Rip officer/radar guy. I think the gov is taking the ticket thing too far and people cant take it anymore. We all know the tickets are not for our safety and just another way to tax us without raising taxes. I hate all the radar going on here in ciincy!!!

lol, cleveland is fucked up..we got red light cameras at like very f-n intersection, planes over the highways and stationary radar/speed cameras. it all went to court many times but of course they were deemed legal and fair..lol whatever