FS: two Sprint Evo LTE cell phones

copperhead

Asking $200 each, or $350 for both. No trades, gotta pay off my early termination fee. For whatever reason Sprint decided I no longer needed reception at my house.

Both are mint condition, ALWAYS in a case. One is rooted and bootloader unlocked running Meanbean (Sense based) ROM. The other is 100% stock. Both come in Seidio cases. I have one car dock I'll throw in for an extra $10. Both come in original boxes with original HTC charger. Both have clean ESN's, I'd be more than happy to meet at a Sprint store to confirm this. The rooted one comes with a 16 gig micro SD. These phones are capable of running Sprint's LTE 4G band, which I know is up and running along Morse road inside 270 and around the 71/270 split near Grove City. Not sure where else, but I assume it's growing. These are really nice phones, we would have kept them for quite a while had we not left Sprint.

I'll get pics up when I can. I still need to wipe the stock unrooted one, been waiting on the GF to find time to get her pictures off it.

You probably already switched carriers but you could call them and bitch about service and they'll send you an Air rave and hook it up to your interwebs for free. It turns your house into an mini-tower. I've had one for over a year and it's been great.