gauge install. 2002 mustang

xTHExBOSSx46

just checking here first before i Google it in case someone has a quick answer for me. got some gauges and pods for my b day and one was a air/fuel ratio. just have to hook it up to the o2 signal wire. anyone know for sure which one it is of the top of their head. its a 2002 gt. i figure someone else has done this before on here.

on a side note im running a off road x pipe so no cats and obv MIL eliminators. which o2 sensor should i run this off of or does it matter?

if anyone feels like answering the question and doing me a solid please PM me id appreciate it!!!!

Edited by xTHExBOSSx46

congrats your the first person to tell me that. LOL but its filler till i get my wide band i have an empty slot in my dash pod so i am filling it.

useful information moving forward please.

Just drop it in the hole until you get a wideband. No since in running writes for something your not going to use very long.

EDIT: it's a 4 wire sensor for the upstream (which is what you would want to use.) Hate to say what has been said before, but save for an actual wideband and install that. Then you'll only have to deal with it once.

For what its worth, I've solely had an AEM UEGO in one of my two pods while the other is empty. It has been like this for over a year now solely because I can't figure out what to do with the other one.