I have no car, but I do have guns.

Crash1647545504

So I've been a bad friend and haven't contacted anyone all summer since I've been back in town.

I have no fun vehicals to cruise around in but I do have two handguns and a rem700. I am diggin this new section of CR and I think it would be fun to get togeather with a few of you and go shoot somewhere, catch up, maybe grab a beer afterwards.

I've just been going to L.P.E.D. on bethel rd to shoot

I've been well. Just in town helping my dad with a house sale and a move to South Carolina. Between working on the house and moving shit out and selling off stuff it hasn't left me with much time to do much

Hows Life? Good to see CR is still thriving with alot of familiar handle names!

I've been well. Just in town helping my dad with a house sale and a move to South Carolina. Between working on the house and moving shit out and selling off stuff it hasn't left me with much time to do much

What items are you selling out of the house? I'm sure if you list them for sale on CR that ppl would be interested.

I'm about as unsober as the last time we hung out, so, I'm good.

Hahaha awesome. My tolerance has been a rollercoaster the last few years. Right now it's low-ish. Shit I wasnt even of legal age last time I was on here.

as far as stuff for sale, i'll post some patio furniture soon. It's about all thats left.

Anyone want to go shoot within the next two weeks? Anyone have some nice acres shoot a rifle?

So I've been a bad friend and haven't contacted anyone all summer since I've been back in town.

I have no fun vehicals to cruise around in but I do have two handguns and a rem700. I am diggin this new section of CR and I think it would be fun to get togeather with a few of you and go shoot somewhere, catch up, maybe grab a beer afterwards.

I've just been going to L.P.E.D. on bethel rd to shoot

Damn good to hear from you Ben! I was just thinking about you; I'm planning on heading out west to hit the slopes sometime in Jan-March and was thinking about Steamboat or Winterpark again. I assume you still live out there fulltime? Still riding?

the bethel road range is about 10 minutes from my work so I can meet to shoot some handguns during the week. Long distance I head to Briar Rabbit in Zanesville. Closest range to let you shoot 300+.

Text me your number and we can set something up. 614-327-8085

-Marc

Cool, let me know! Im in Winter Park still and Steamboat is an easy drive from me, I've got season passes to every mtn in Colorado and a few in Tahoe so just gimme a heads up. If your in WP for Just a few days I usually get 2 or 3 50% off tickets through coaching each year

Jesse Stout and I were talkin about getting togeather some time next week, ill text you my number.

That range in Zanesville sounds cool, I just bought a Remington700 .30-06 to start hunting Elk with and haven't shot it once yet. I've shot similar rifles up to 100yards before so trying to take a crack at 2-300 could be fun.

Cool, let me know! Im in Winter Park still and Steamboat is an easy drive from me, I've got season passes to every mtn in Colorado and a few in Tahoe so just gimme a heads up. If your in WP for Just a few days I usually get 2 or 3 50% off tickets through coaching each year

Jesse Stout and I were talkin about getting togeather some time next week, ill text you my number.

That range in Zanesville sounds cool, I just bought a Remington700 .30-06 to start hunting Elk with and haven't shot it once yet. I've shot similar rifles up to 100yards before so trying to take a crack at 2-300 could be fun.

Sounds good, let me know! I was also thinking about Tahoe so maybe you can give me some personal insight on where to go :)

Talk to you soon,

-Marc