Help me pick a location please

Lauren

Awesome man thanks for the info! Hoping to get Into the spaces up there tomorrow or Wednesday. My options are the 4500 sqft of the old tanning salon or the 2000 sqft unit that no idea what it was but will require minor buildout from peering in the window.

Thats true and with the New Albany area expanding north of 161, Smothers and County Line Rd's are getting more traffic all the time.

I do agree thought that currently 161 and Sunbury is a good easy access location. Its just as I said, "old town."

Also keep in mind this isn't a 5-10 year location. This is a 3 year tops at 161 and Sunbury. Just to build our clientele. We will outgrow it and at that point will be looking for something a bit more secluded and not a strip mall. What I really want is the old Amish originals downtown westerville. Parking sucks there though and I don't need 9000 sqft LOL

Traffic on Sunbury is never bad anymore with the new interchanges either.

I will argue that, I used to drive up Sunbury to county line every day at 5pm. I quit that way because traffic backs up on Sunbury at county line because it goes down to one lane. I just go up to the Westerville road exit on 270 (honk at all the retards that stop on the continuous right turn) and turn down huber village blvd and then go up spring. It's 25 but no traffic. At least I move.

My $1 offer still stands

Thanks, but I made a commitment to the OP. We agreed that he wanted the tickets I was selling and I wouldn't feel right selling them out from underneath of him. I like to follow through on my commitments and stay true to my word.

Thanks, but I made a commitment to the OP. We agreed that he wanted the tickets I was selling and I wouldn't feel right selling them out from underneath of him. I like to follow through on my commitments and stay true to my word.

Got tickets to the presidents cup? :gabe:

• Downvote 1

Well after looking g all around and visiting the shopping center on Sunbury and county line we have decided to go with Sunbury and 161. We got the cheapest rent and most free months upfront. It's sized right and it offers easy access for all of our clients around the city. The mall at county line was just to dead and the investment group that owns it wants way to much for a ghost town of a plaza. We take possession next week.

Anyone know anyone that paints ceilings?