michael jordan at 50

10phone2

No but I have a brain and a large knowledge of the game.

I'm not arguing what can't happen, my statement has no relevance to Jordan in HIS prime. He is 50, fat, and out of shape now. The rumor is he could play this year against LeBron.

Keep in mind, I'm fucking forty and watched his entire career live. Not saying Jordan is a bum. I watched for a reason. I'm saying 50<28 when it's not a math problem.

Here's a question to stir the pot, was Jordan really that great of a player or was he lucky to play on teams with other great players. Think about some of the players on those bulls teams and how good they really were, Rodman, Pippen....

Jordan MADE the team great. LeBron couldn't so he left for a great team. That is the difference IMO.

So you're saying Jordan made Dennis Rodman one of the best rebounders in the history of the game? He made Scottie Pippen one of the greatest defenders ever in the history of the game? Interesting take there....BTW didn't Lebron lead the Cavs to the finals with no where close to the talent the Bulls had during their 2 runs? Jordan retired and the Bulls still went to the 2nd round of the playoffs, Lebron leaves Cleveland and they are getting lottery picks each year since.

Oh yeah before you think I am a MJ hater, think again. I just like seeing others opinions on the questions asked.

I think the term "greatest of all time" isn't a good term to be used. I feel it should be "greatest of their generation", outside of that it's just a lot of speculation, arguments and stat throwing. I mean hell, who is the greatest NFL QB ever? I'll be over here waiting on that answer haha

You'd be amazed what putting a great player on a team does to everyone else. Talents arise, and people play. It happens all the time, team goes .500 one year Jimmy McAllstar transfer or trades in and bang, stats Go up and the team goes .790.