Shakedown Pictures

wagner

Wagner really do appreciate you posting stuff like this, its nice to see stuff like this often for the people who don't have the chance to get out as often to the races. Keep up the badass work good buddy.

awesome stuff!

Thanks! I'm just trying to learn how to take better shots.

I have to throw in a thank you also. Within a year or so, I can see you doing it full-time. The link below, if there was a frame next to it so you could see the rest of the track would have been two titties up(almost like two camera's next to each other).

DSC_0106-600x398.jpg

I have to throw in a thank you also. Within a year or so, I can see you doing it full-time. The link below, if there was a frame next to it so you could see the rest of the track would have been two titties up(almost like two camera's next to each other).

DSC_0106-600x398.jpg

Thanks! You know, I don't want to do it full time, but I have a good reason.

A couple months ago I got some words of wisdom from someone when I was really kicking around trying to go full time into the media and writing stuff.

He told me " If you really love this, don't do it for a living, you will start to hate it"

It makes sense, because then I would be more worried about getting "the shot" to try and pay for my mortgage than just going out there and trying different things and having fun.

I framed a few of those shots a certain way because I wanted the tree in the shot and get the tire wrinkle in there.

How'd Sal end up running?

No bad, I think he got beat in the second round, but that car fucking hauls ass and sounds nasty.

Not impressive. Mostl class filler and people that liked to put their shit on the chip at the pre-stage bulb before the other guy even did a burnout...

I think the one import was putting it on the chip on the way to the lanes.

I think the one import was putting it on the chip on the way to the lanes.

And then went to run a 13.XX :lolguy:

The S2000, Megatech Rotary, Ecotec GXP, and 2JZ Nissian were impressive. Everything else was gross to watch run or stage.

Did you see their live music truck? They had this truck that looked like it should have been selling tacos driving around the pits with a live band in it.

Thanks! You know, I don't want to do it full time, but I have a good reason.

A couple months ago I got some words of wisdom from someone when I was really kicking around trying to go full time into the media and writing stuff.

He told me " If you really love this, don't do it for a living, you will start to hate it"

It makes sense, because then I would be more worried about getting "the shot" to try and pay for my mortgage than just going out there and trying different things and having fun.

I framed a few of those shots a certain way because I wanted the tree in the shot and get the tire wrinkle in there.

No bad, I think he got beat in the second round, but that car fucking hauls ass and sounds nasty.

Sal beat the number 1 qualifier in the 2nd rd. other guy pedaled twice and sal went A to B and won.