LF/WTB: Saturn Ion Wingless Trunk (Finder's Fee)

mseebs

Looking for a wingless trunk for my car. Has to be matching color (chili pepper red) and in good condition.

I am willing to trade my current wing/trunk set up or buy it outright.

Current Set up

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m61/mseebs/542280_3013344622251_1521623946_31917276_589346492_n.jpg

While I don't think anyone on here has one, I would appreciate the help in looking for one. I will offer a $50 finders fee to anyone that finds one for me local. I've been looking a long time but the wingless model in my color is pretty rare.

Since someone will say it, I have already got quoted on filing the holes and it's just too much.

If u get one cheap that needs painted I can do that. Just change the color( be happy to do it for a lsj guy) seeing your car makes me miss my redline :/

Ha thanks. I will keep that in mind. Though it's been a pain more times then one, I do love my stupid Saturn. I'm just not a huge fan of the wing, I think they look much cleaner without it.

Their are still a few redline guys running around up here. Tennpenn has a build thread on here of his beast and then a few other stock/stage 2 guys round.

Hah yeah me and tenpen swapped lids his was silver mine was black. I had a silver decklid on my murdered out car for like a week haha. I think that is who it was it's been some time.

Speaking of that silver decklid... Did you know that was damaged before I got it? It never has set right. There is a portion of the underside that is sheetmetal that is crumpled just a bit. It took me forever to get the trunk to sit decent, and it still will not sit straight no matter what I do. Matt (Seebs) can attest to this.

I have not damaged it myself. Hell, I barely drove the thing the last couple years since I was building the motor.