Recommendation for DVD system for odyssey

Dharris89

A few months ago we picked an 11 Honda Odyssey. The only thing we didn't get was a DVD player. Anyone have a recommendation for where to get a basic DVD system installed? Thanks.

We use Auto Additions. I know there's been a bad story or two about them posted here, but I've never had an issue with them. 614 899 9100.

Of course, if there's a CR vendor who does that sort of thing you should go with them.

Have you looked into the ones that strap to the back of a head rest? My sister has two screen one got it for under 50 bucks and going over a year strong being used a few times a week.

Plus side to this is can be used from car to car.

No info on a more permanent one though.

Have you looked into the ones that strap to the back of a head rest? My sister has two screen one got it for under 50 bucks and going over a year strong being used a few times a week.

^^ this. we did this vs installed in the van due to the fact that we can move it car to car. However, it would be a PIA if you use it more than now and then as it could get stolen and the wires hang, etc.

in the end, we don't even use it much any more as we use iPads where each kid can watch what their own movie.

We have a 5 inch portable DVD and we bought a "shelf like" thing which hooks on the seat backs but they were two separate pieces. It slides around a lot and skips when we go over bumps. I'll look into the ones like you are describing though. Thanks.