easy cheap weld job needed

STEVE-O

Need someone to just weld up my quarter seems on my jeep from where they are cut. Easy job doesnt have to be the best weld either just need to seal the two seams together again so it doesnt rust out. Let me know if its something you can tackle. I can post pics up if it helps out.

Have you considered folding, riveting and seam sealing them? That would probably me more rust resistant than welding.

cant fold the rear where it is cut there is not enough metal overlap. i was not the one who cut it it was already done when I got the jeep.

The welds will be covered by flares so They dont have to be perfect just sealed so debris and water stay out of the two pannels.

Reminds me of how all the honda quarters rust out between those two flat pieces of sheet metal.

I dont have to worry about this issue with the front fenders because they are only a single piece of metal they dont have a inner and outer piece so that helps.

I will take some pictures today and post them up after work of what I will need.

We don't have a drive in bay, lol. That's why I was asking if it was cut off the car and you needed something seemed. I am having a hard time invisioning the part that it is until you said it's still actually on the car.

Sorry brother...can't help you here.

No problem easiest way I can describe it is take where your quarter is flooded up( the Part you bend to roll your fenders) and cut it down the middle. I need it welded back as one. When the quarters were cut to give more croon that factory pinched weld was cut off leaving the two separate pieces.