Yet again, Thanks CR!

Doc1647545523

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/IFOcheck_zps432c17cf.jpg

With this most recent check from the 3rd Import Face Off of the season, the total received on this project (passing out flyers) this season comes to $422.00, all of which has been donated to the CR general fund. I had hoped it would be enough for a track day, but it's considerably short of that. Perhaps a winter dinner or party? Free dyno time? Track "scholarships" for those tight on cash? Prepaid cookouts for track days? A holiday party with "free" presents for CR children? What are your ideas? CR management will make the final decision on how the money is to be used, but I'm sure they would welcome input from all of us. :D

Thanks to those who used their flyers for spectator admission to IFO. A special thanks to those who helped distribute the flyers and to the following merchants who allowed me to place these in their businesses:

Wheel Medic

Slow Motion Motorsports

Pickups Plus Cars

Advance Auto Parts

Doc, thanks for everything you do to support these events.

As someone who only made it out to one track day this season (shame on me!) I would say that any excess should be used for track day activities (scholarships, cookouts, etc...). This is CR; continue to promote the sport and competition of racing! :thumbup:

I vote for a winter doldrums festivity event for CR!

Give it enough time where salt and snow makes all cars the same depressing color and ( most ) of the fun cars are tucked away for winter...and a mid winter CR event would be fun.

And thanks to Doc for all he does for stuff like this!