Scientists have figured out why Paul & Myself can't spell.

thorne

Unlike Thorne, even on my laziest of fucking days, I could still pass as having an IQ higher than 3.

Yet i still score higher than 99.8 percent of the population. So while you stroke your ego by being a grammar king I'll be busy learning new programming languages and engineering solutions to complex problems....

If it makes you feel better to assume I'm intellectually deficient go right ahead. But my full time and part time jobs booth prove otherwise.

Yet i still score higher than 99.8 percent of the population. So while you stroke your ego by being a grammar king I'll be busy learning new programming languages and engineering solutions to complex problems....

If it makes you feel better to assume I'm intellectually deficient go right ahead. But my full time and part time jobs booth prove otherwise.

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy: @ bolded. We got the new age Einstein over here.

So Einstein 's estimated iq is 160... I find it comical you used him as a Example. Would you also have made fun of him for flunking out on basic mathematics?

Also based on the generally accepted bell curve anything over 145 is the top .13%

I'd really like to take the mensa test at some point, I doubt I'd score as high as before but I'm confident it would be above the 145 mark.

But can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

and engineering solutions to complex problems....

Please tell me more about these engineering skills?

BTW, I am a firm believer that grammar is a great basic litmus test for judging ones basic intellectual capacity.... If you never bothered to understand or utilize basic English, what else did you learn half-assed?

And fools like to use the "Einstein failed math" as another excuse to make them feel better about their own ignorance/deficiency. Einstein failed math because it was too basic/easy/boring and he didn't do the work. Based on his complex mathematical theories/solutions, it's safe to say he was really good at math... Unlike you, you're not actually really good at basic English and don't care... You honestly just have poor English skills.

I'd really like to take the mensa test at some point, I doubt I'd score as high as before but I'm confident it would be above the 145 mark.

Sorry bro, language logic is a part of the Mensa test...

And if you want to take it, why don't you?

<---BTW, scored a 137 on an IQ test... in the 3rd grade.

(to get into uber-nerd school)

Edited by JuicedH22

Funniest fucking thing I've ever read.

Is this according to some dumb website you took a mickey mouse IQ test on, or are you simply a self-proclaimed genius?

David hit the nail on the head.

Funniest fucking thing I've ever read.

Is this according to some dumb website you took a mickey mouse IQ test on, or are you simply a self-proclaimed genius?

David hit the nail on the head.

No, he didn't. Mensa tests in several different areas to determine if you are a genius. Very rarely will someone score high in all areas. Typically it's skewed in one direction. Sometimes it's skewed VERY far in one direction. Language and writing skills are commonly poor in the area of my expertise. Some of the people I have worked with, while brilliant, look like they should write with a crayon. It doesn't mean they're stupid.

We're not talking about writing... How do they type? Does an email read like a teenage girl wrote it?

I also work with some brilliant minds, don't think I've ever got an email from one that looked like they couldn't comprehend basic English, well except for the ones that don't use English as their native language.

Farkas since you wanna be ass I'll post up my numbers

1st grade I was tested due to concern about me being slow as I was a bit behind in language skills. Results 135 performed by a psychologist

5th grade I was tested for advanced placement / gifted and talented . My score was 145

My freshman year in high school I was tested once again as I was struggling with schooling and was considering dropping out and doing my ged. The Test was performed by a psychologist with a result of 165

I'm sure I would score a bit lower now as age plays a factor in part of it. But hey if it makes you feel better to think im retarded go right ahead.

What was your career again?? Both of mine are highly technical and require analytical skills. What's your job ? Does it involve asking me if I'd like Fries or changing my oil?

We're not talking about writing... How do they type? Does an email read like a teenage girl wrote it?

I also work with some brilliant minds, don't think I've ever got an email from one that looked like they couldn't comprehend basic English, well except for the ones that don't use English as their native language.

My work emails are written with out an issue. Outlook does a wonderful job at fixing my grammar. I was a manager who wrote reports and such on a daily basis. Currently I work in info sec and have yet to have a single complaint about any of my work.(chase) related emails..

Though I have had a few emails at ips that stirred up a few laughs. Mainly because I send them from my phone..